5 reasons why engagement sessions are so important - wedding planning tips - tips for brides
I'm gonna say it, engagement sessions are SOOOOO important. (I couldn't quite figure out how many O's to put on the end of that.)
I am here to bring you 5 reasons why engagement sessions with your photographer are important. Some of these you may have thought of, but maybe not! So lets get to it!
1. Fancy your Fiancee - your e-session is a time to spend some quality time with your soon to be hubby! Wedding planning gets crazy and this is a day to stop and just enjoy each other!
2. Building a relationship - First, it is so important to me to get to know my clients on a very personal level. Being able to go enjoy each others company for our e-session is one of my favorite things. I include engagement sessions in all of my packages for a big reason and that is just this. Making sure we have time to hang out and get to know each other!
3. Celebrate!! - You may have had an engagement party, but maybe you didn't. Even if you did, your engagement is something to CELEBRATE! These photos will be something you look back on and say, "oh my gosh look at that, before we were even married!!"
4. Prepping for the BIG DAY - Such a good point here! Your engagement session is prepping you for your wedding day! So you know exactly what I mean when I say "Okay John, now nuzzle in." Or HOW to run your fingers through your hair so you show off your ring and so on. It preps you in getting conformable in front of your photographers camera so come wedding day, its no big deal!
5. Adventure and Excitement - Its FUN. This is a time for you and your fiancee to adventure and do something new together! It is exciting and scary all at the same time because you don't know what to expect. But once we settle into a session, it begins to be more fun, less stressful, and it starts to be easy to laugh and kiss the love of your life!